| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tot’Ma in January is very cold at -13.9 °C (6.98 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 40.3mm (1.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 6:02 long and the longest day is 7:50 long with an average length of 6:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Tot’Ma January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tot’Ma, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tot’Ma:
- Kem, Russia - 691.4 kms (429.6 miles) NNW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 513.9 kms (319.4 miles) N
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 516 kms (320.7 miles) NNW
- Onega, Russia - 498.9 kms (310 miles) NNW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) WNW
- Sortovala, Russia - 679.6 kms (422.3 miles) WNW
- Vytegra, Russia - 364.1 kms (226.2 miles) WNW
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 692.8 kms (430.5 miles) W
- Leningrad, Russia - 692.8 kms (430.5 miles) W
- Vologda, Russia - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) WSW
- Novgorod, Russia - 673.9 kms (418.8 miles) W
- Kostroma, Russia - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) SSW
- Moscow, Russia - 552.2 kms (343.1 miles) SW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 562.6 kms (349.6 miles) S